Halton Hills, ON
- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 29.6 inches
- 15 miles
- SSE 8 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries late this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Low plus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 12. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 5.
- Date modified: