Greater Sudbury, ON
Issued: 5:30 AM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon and ending in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the evening. High plus 2.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 12.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 2.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Date modified: