- Observed at:
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- 7:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Not observed
- 30.0 inches
- SSE 3 mph
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Today, 1 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
- Tonight, 1 September
- Becoming cloudy this evening with 70 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 19.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A few showers ending early in the afternoon then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h. High 21.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Sunny. Low 13. High 23.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 28.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 21. High 26.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 19.
- Sunday, 7 September
- Sunny. Low 7. High 20.
- Date modified: