- SW 3 mph
- Observed at:
- Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport
- 11:00 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- 30.0 inches
- 10 miles
- SW 3 mph
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 24 October
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 25 October
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low 6.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
Sunny. High 12.
- MondayMonday, 27 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 21.
- TuesdayTuesday, 28 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 19.
- WednesdayWednesday, 29 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 11.
- ThursdayThursday, 30 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 8.
- Date modified: