- Observed at:
- Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport
- 9:00 AM EST Thursday 5 December 2013
- 29.7 inches
- 10 miles
- WSW 10 gust 18 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind south 30 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 early this morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
- Friday, 6 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Date modified: