- NE 9 mph
- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 5:31 PM EDT Friday 31 October 2014
- Light Rain
- 29.9 inches
- 5 miles
- NE 9 mph
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 31 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 31 October
Periods of rain changing to periods of wet snow near midnight. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 1 November
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of wet flurries in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 6.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 1 November
A few clouds. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 2 November
Sunny. High 7.
- MondayMonday, 3 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 4 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 5 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 10.
- ThursdayThursday, 6 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 10.
- Date modified: