Red Lake, ON

Current Conditions

 
Light Rainshower

56°F

Observed at:
Red Lake Airport
Date:
1:11 PM CDT Wednesday 1 October 2014
Condition:
Light Rainshower
Pressure:
29.6 inches
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
10 miles
Temperature:
55.8°F
Dewpoint:
51.1°F
Humidity:
84%
Wind:
SSE 17 gust 26 mph

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 70%
  • 57°F
  •  

Thu
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 55°F
  • 50°F

Fri
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 45°F
  • 43°F

Sat
Oct

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 40%
  • 39°F
  • 34°F

Sun
Oct

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 30%
  • 46°F
  • 32°F

Mon
Oct

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 30%
  • 48°F
  • 34°F

Tue
Oct

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 48°F
  • 39°F

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:30 AM EDT Wednesday 1 October 2014

Today, 1 October
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h. High 14.
Tonight, 1 October
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
Thursday, 2 October
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Friday, 3 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 7.
Saturday, 4 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
Sunday, 5 October
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High 8.
Monday, 6 October
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High 9.
Tuesday, 7 October
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 9.
Normals
nodata
Max:
52°F
Min:
37°F
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
7:15
Sunset:
18:54

Stay connected