Red Lake, ON
Issued: 5:30 AM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TodaySaturday, 22 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow or ice pellets beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Periods of snow. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets in the morning. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 23. High minus 17.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 21. High minus 13.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 10.
- Date modified: