Issued: 11:30 AM EST Sunday 21 December 2014
- TodaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Light snow beginning early this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
- TonightSunday night, 21 December
Light snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Light snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Low minus 3. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Periods of snow. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Periods of snow. Local blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 10. High minus 9.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20. High minus 17.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 25. High minus 19.
What we are doing
- Date modified: