Issued: 9:26 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Snow. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 16.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Snow and local blowing snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 8.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 30. High minus 20.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 26. High minus 19.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 25. High minus 17.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 22. High minus 15.
- Date modified: