Gjoa Haven, NU
- Observed at:
- Gjoa Haven Airport
- 1:00 AM MDT Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Not observed
Issued: 4:05 PM MDT Monday 20 October 2014
Blizzard warning in effect.
- TonightMonday night, 20 October
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
- TuesdayTuesday, 21 October
Blizzard. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 11 with temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 29 in the afternoon.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 21 October
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 36.
- WednesdayWednesday, 22 October
Sunny. High minus 23.
- ThursdayThursday, 23 October
Sunny. Low minus 30. High minus 22.
- FridayFriday, 24 October
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 22.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 11.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Date modified: