Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 12.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of freezing rain or snow. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 8.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 8. High plus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Date modified: