- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 12:00 AM AST Friday 6 December 2013
- Not observed
- 30.0 inches
- SSE 21 gust 29 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Tonight, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening then becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 9.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 1.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Date modified: