- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 3:00 AM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Not observed
- 30.0 inches
- SSE 5 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 20 May 2013
- Tonight, 20 May
- A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
- Tuesday, 21 May
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13 except 8 along the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 21 May
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Fog patches developing late in the evening. Low 6.
- Wednesday, 22 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
- Thursday, 23 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 14.
- Friday, 24 May
- Showers. Low 10. High 14.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Periods of rain. Low 8. High 15.
- Sunday, 26 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 14.
- Date modified: