- Observed at:
- Nappan AAFC
- 10:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- Not observed
- 29.7 inches
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 20 November
Showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
- FridayFriday, 21 November
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries later in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero.
- Friday nightFriday night, 21 November
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Otherwise clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along the Strait. Low minus 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High plus 4.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Windy. Low plus 3. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain. Low 11. High 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 8. High 8.
- Date modified: