- Observed at:
- Sydney Airport
- 12:00 PM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- 30.1 inches
- 15 miles
- ENE 8 mph
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- Today, 22 May
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 22 May
- Mainly cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 5.
- Thursday, 23 May
- Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening then 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon and evening. Amount 2 mm. Fog retreating to the coast. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. High 11.
- Friday, 24 May
- Rain. Low 13. High 18.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Rain. Low 12. High 16.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 10.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 14.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 16.
- Date modified: