- Observed at:
- J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport
- 12:00 PM ADT Friday 18 April 2014
- Mainly Sunny
- 30.7 inches
- 15 miles
- E 10 mph
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Friday 18 April 2014
- Today, 18 April
- Mainly sunny. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 18 April
- Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this evening. Periods of ice pellets or freezing rain beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Flurries ending near noon then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Sunny. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High 9.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 10.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 6.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Periods of rain. Low plus 3. High plus 5.
- Date modified: