- ENE 3 mph
- Observed at:
- J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport
- 7:00 PM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
- 29.4 inches
- 10 miles
- ENE 3 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
A few flurries or rain showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
What we are doing
- Date modified: