Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2 except zero along parts of the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening then changing to rain before morning. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening and after midnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain. Windy. High 8.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 6. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- Date modified: