- Observed at:
- Brier Island
- 9:00 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 29.6 inches
- SSW 7 mph
Issued: 6:09 PM ADT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Rain at times heavy beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Rainfall amount 40 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low plus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of rain. Windy. High 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 2.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 5. High plus 5.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Date modified: