Issued: 4:00 PM AST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets early in the evening then to rain after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of rain or snow. High plus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 8.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High plus 5.
- Date modified: