- Observed at:
- Brier Island
- 9:00 AM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Not observed
- 29.7 inches
- SSE 17 mph
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Today, 29 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19 except 24 inland. UV index 9 or very high.
- Tonight, 29 July
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle late in the afternoon and in the evening. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 18 except 22 inland.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 20.
- Friday, 1 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 22.
- Saturday, 2 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 23.
- Sunday, 3 August
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 20.
- Monday, 4 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 21.
- Date modified: