* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM AST Tuesday 10 December 2013
- Today, 10 December
- Periods of drizzle ending this morning then mainly cloudy with a few rain showers or flurries. Freezing drizzle inland early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 10 December
- Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 9.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Snow or rain. Low minus 6. High plus 2.
- Monday, 16 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 3. High minus 3.
- Date modified: