Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 20 November
Rain showers ending after midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Flurries over the Highlands early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 21 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 3.
- Friday nightFriday night, 21 November
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 70 in the evening. Low minus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Flurries. Windy. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 4.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Windy. Low zero. High 7.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain. Low 7. High 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 10.
- Date modified: