Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6 except minus 12 in low lying areas.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of wet snow or rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4 except plus 1 in onshore winds.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- Periods of wet snow or rain ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 9.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Sunny. High minus 3.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 18. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 11. High zero.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Snow. Low minus 11. High minus 2.
- Date modified: