- N 3 mph
- Observed at:
- Ingonish Beach
- 6:00 PM AST Friday 19 December 2014
- Not observed
- 29.7 inches
- N 3 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 19 December 2014
- TonightFriday night, 19 December
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 cm over the Highlands. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early this evening then northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 20 December
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Sunny. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Rain. Low plus 4. High 7.
What we are doing
- Date modified: