Moncton, NB

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

40°F

Wind:
NNE 16 gust 25 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
Date:
10:00 AM ADT Saturday 18 April 2015
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
29.9 inches
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
15 miles
Temperature:
40.1°F
Dewpoint:
23.9°F
Humidity:
52%
Wind:
NNE 16 gust 25 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Saturday 18 April 2015

Saturday, 18 April
Mainly sunny

Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 near noon. Temperature steady near plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.

Saturday night, 18 April
Chance of flurries

Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.

Sunday, 19 April
Chance of flurries or rain showers

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers near noon and then to 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. High 6.

Monday, 20 April
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 4. High 8.

Tuesday, 21 April
Snow or rain

Snow or rain. Windy. Low minus 3. High plus 5.

Wednesday, 22 April
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 13.

Thursday, 23 April
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 11.

Friday, 24 April
Periods of rain

Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 8.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
53.4°F
Min:
37.2°F
Precip:
0.0 in

Normals

Max:
50°F
Min:
32°F

Today

Sunrise:
6:28
Sunset:
20:09

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: