- Observed at:
- Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
- 6:00 PM AST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Mostly Cloudy
- 29.9 inches
- 12 miles
- WNW 15 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Tonight, 4 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along the coast this evening. Wind becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
- Thursday, 5 December
- Mainly sunny. High zero.
- Thursday night, 5 December
- Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the evening. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High minus 2.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Date modified: