- Observed at:
- Greater Moncton Int'l Airport
- 8:00 AM ADT Wednesday 17 September 2014
- Mainly Sunny
- 29.9 inches
- 12 miles
- SW 8 mph
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Wednesday 17 September 2014
- Today, 17 September
- Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Tonight, 17 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7.
- Thursday, 18 September
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then showers beginning in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. High 19.
- Friday, 19 September
- Sunny. Low plus 3. High 14.
- Saturday, 20 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 19.
- Sunday, 21 September
- Sunny. Low 13. High 23.
- Monday, 22 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 19.
- Tuesday, 23 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 16.
- Date modified: