Issued: 4:00 PM AST Wednesday 26 November 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Snow at times heavy beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 20 to 30 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow changing to a few flurries near noon and ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High zero.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 27 November
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Sunny. High minus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 5.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Date modified: