- W 7 mph
- Observed at:
- Fredericton Int'l Airport
- 7:00 PM ADT Sunday 19 April 2015
- Mainly Sunny
- 30.2 inches
- 10 miles
- W 7 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Sunday 19 April 2015
- TonightSunday night, 19 April
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 20 April
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
- Monday nightMonday night, 20 April
Becoming cloudy in the evening then periods of rain. Rain mixed with snow overnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 21 April
Periods of rain. High 10.
- WednesdayWednesday, 22 April
Sunny. Low plus 5. High 15.
- ThursdayThursday, 23 April
Periods of rain. Low plus 4. High 11.
- FridayFriday, 24 April
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 April
Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 8.
What we are doing
- Date modified: