- Observed at:
- Fredericton Int'l Airport
- 4:34 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Light Snow
- 29.7 inches
- 1 miles
- NW 7 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with periods of ice pellets overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 20 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening. Low minus 10.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Snow at times heavy. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 10.
- Thursday night, 13 March
- Periods of snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 15.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 8. High 7.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High plus 2.
- Monday, 17 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 9. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 3.
- Date modified: