- Observed at:
- Fredericton Int'l Airport
- 3:00 PM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- 30.2 inches
- 10 miles
- SSE 6 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this afternoon with risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High plus 1.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Risk of freezing rain over northern sections early this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
- Date modified: