Issued: 8:15 PM AST Wednesday 17 December 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 17 December
Snow at times heavy except freezing rain over southern sections this evening. Amount 25 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 18 December
Snow at times heavy changing to light snow in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 18 December
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Sunny. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: