- Observed at:
- 3:00 AM ADT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Not observed
- 30.0 inches
- E 9 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 1 September 2014
- Tonight, 1 September
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 15.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 2 September
- Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Fog patches overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 17.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 26.
- Friday, 5 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 29.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 20.
- Sunday, 7 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 18.
- Date modified: