Saint John, NB
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 14 except minus 9 along parts of the coast.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then flurries. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Flurries or rain showers. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of rain. Low zero. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 8. High plus 1.
- Date modified: