Saint John, NB
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Today, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Flurries ending early in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 4. High plus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 10. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Date modified: