Saint John, NB
- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 1:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Light Rain
- 29.7 inches
- 12 miles
- SSW 12 gust 19 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Today, 12 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Rain showers or flurries beginning this afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Rain or snow changing to snow at times heavy this evening then to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets after midnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 cm. Blowing snow after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h then northeast 40 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low minus 7.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Freezing rain changing to periods of snow mixed with ice pellets near noon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 6. High 6.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- Date modified: