Saint John, NB
- Observed at:
- Saint John Airport
- 9:00 AM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- 29.7 inches
- 0.1 miles
- S 16 gust 23 mph
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Today, 29 July
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 15 except high 20 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
- Tonight, 29 July
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 22 except 17 along parts of the coast.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 21.
- Friday, 1 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 22.
- Saturday, 2 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 23.
- Sunday, 3 August
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 23.
- Monday, 4 August
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15. High 23.
- Date modified: