- S 4 mph
- Observed at:
- Penticton Airport
- 12:00 AM PST Sunday 1 February 2015
- Mostly Cloudy
- 30.3 inches
- 15 miles
- S 4 mph
Issued: 4:40 PM PST Saturday 31 January 2015
- TonightSaturday night, 31 January
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Snow changing to a few rain showers near noon. High plus 3.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 1 February
A few rain showers ending early in the evening then cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Snow. High plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Cloudy. Low minus 7. High plus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- FridayFriday, 6 February
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 7.
What we are doing
- Date modified: