Prince George, BC
Issued: 8:11 PM PST Wednesday 26 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightWednesday night, 26 November
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 9.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 27 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 25. Risk of frostbite.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Sunny. High minus 18.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 17.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 15.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 27. High minus 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy. Low minus 20. High minus 10.
- Date modified: