- SSE 3 mph
- Observed at:
- Kelowna Airport
- 1:29 PM PST Thursday 27 November 2014
- 29.7 inches
- 10 miles
- SSE 3 mph
Issued: 11:00 AM PST Thursday 27 November 2014
- TodayThursday, 27 November
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1300 metres rising to 2000 metres this afternoon. High 7.
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level lowering to 1700 metres before morning. Low plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early in the morning. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Snow level 1700 metres lowering to valley bottom late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 5 with temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 8.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy. Low minus 9. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy. Low minus 7. High minus 1.
- Date modified: