Nakusp, BC

Current Conditions

 

 

58°F

Observed at:
Nakusp
Date:
5:00 AM PDT Wednesday 20 August 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
29.8 inches
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
58.3°F
Dewpoint:
55.8°F
Humidity:
91%
Wind:
calm

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
20 Aug

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
  • 60%
  • 66°F
  •  

Thu
21 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 66°F
  • 55°F

Fri
22 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 63°F
  • 54°F

Sat
23 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 66°F
  • 54°F

Sun
24 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 68°F
  • 50°F

Mon
25 Aug

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 72°F
  • 48°F

Tue
26 Aug

Sunny
  •  
  • 75°F
  • 48°F

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM MDT Wednesday 20 August 2014

Today, 20 August
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this morning. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight, 20 August
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
Thursday, 21 August
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 19.
Friday, 22 August
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 17.
Saturday, 23 August
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 19.
Sunday, 24 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 20.
Monday, 25 August
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 22.
Tuesday, 26 August
Sunny. Low 9. High 24.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
74.8°F
Min:
59.2°F
Precip:
0.3 in
Normals
nodata
Max:
77°F
Min:
50°F
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
5:48
Sunset:
20:02

Stay connected