Golden, BC

Current Conditions

 

Not observed

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Mon
Sep

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  •  
  • 46°F

Tue
Sep

Periods of rain
  •  
  • 55°F
  •  

Wed
Sep

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 64°F
  • 48°F

Thu
Sep

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 64°F
  • 45°F

Fri
Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 68°F
  • 41°F

Sat
Sep

Sunny
  •  
  • 72°F
  • 37°F

Sun
Sep

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 68°F
  • 41°F

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Monday 1 September 2014

Tonight, 1 September
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 8.
Tuesday, 2 September
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 13.
Tuesday night, 2 September
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Wednesday, 3 September
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Thursday, 4 September
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 18.
Friday, 5 September
Sunny. Low plus 5. High 20.
Saturday, 6 September
Sunny. Low plus 3. High 22.
Sunday, 7 September
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 20.
Normals
nodata
Max:
70°F
Min:
43°F
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
7:00
Sunset:
20:35

Stay connected