- Observed at:
- Nanaimo Airport
- 4:00 PM PST Monday 22 December 2014
- 30.4 inches
- 30 miles
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Monday 22 December 2014
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Becoming windy after midnight. Low 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 20 early in the afternoon then becoming light late in the afternoon. High 8.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 23 December
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy between Qualicum Beach and Fanny Bay in the evening. Low plus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 7.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 4.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High plus 3.
What we are doing
- Date modified: