* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM MST Saturday 7 December 2013
Wind chill warning in effect.
- Today, 7 December
- Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 25. Extreme wind chill minus 40.
- Tonight, 7 December
- Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature rising to minus 20 by morning. Wind chill minus 36.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 28.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 14. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 17.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 7.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 13.
- Date modified: