Red Deer, AB
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Friday 30 January 2015
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightFriday night, 30 January
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. High minus 13.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 31 January
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Cloudy. High minus 12.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Periods of snow. Low minus 16. High minus 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High zero.
What we are doing
- Date modified: