Haines Junction, YT

Current Conditions

 

 

C

Observed at:
Haines Junction
Date:
11:00 PM PDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.5 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
1.9°C
Dewpoint:
1.2°C
Humidity:
95%
Wind:
WSW 3 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
23 Apr

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 60%
  •  
  • -2°C

Thu
24 Apr

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 60%
  • C
  •  

Fri
25 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • C
  • -7°C

Sat
26 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 10°C
  • -11°C

Sun
27 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 10°C
  • -5°C

Mon
28 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 11°C
  • C

Tue
29 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 11°C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 23 April 2014

Tonight, 23 April
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 2.
Thursday, 24 April
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning. High 6.
Thursday night, 24 April
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Friday, 25 April
Sunny. High 8.
Saturday, 26 April
Sunny. Low minus 11. High 10.
Sunday, 27 April
Sunny. Low minus 5. High 10.
Monday, 28 April
Sunny. Low zero. High 11.
Tuesday, 29 April
Sunny. Low zero. High 11.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
8.3°C
Min:
-1.2°C
Normals
nodata
Max:
C
Min:
-3°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
6:27
Sunset:
21:50

Stay connected