Kluane Lake, YT

Current Conditions

Sunny

Sunny

11°C 52°F

Wind:
SE 18 gust 30 km/h
SE 11 gust 18 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Burwash Airport
Date:
6:00 PM PDT Tuesday 3 May 2016
Condition:
Sunny
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
10.9°C
51.6°F
Dewpoint:
-11.4°C
11.5°F
Humidity:
20%
Wind:
SE 18 gust 30 km/h
SE 11 gust 18 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Tuesday 3 May 2016

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this evening and after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 4 May
C 48°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night: A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
Sunny
Thu, 5 May
10°C 50°F
Sunny. High 10.
Night: Clear. Low minus 1.
Sunny
Fri, 6 May
12°C 54°F
Sunny. High 12.
Night: Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny
Sat, 7 May
11°C 52°F
Sunny. High 11.
Night: Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny
Sun, 8 May
14°C 57°F
Sunny. High 14.
Night: Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny
Mon, 9 May
16°C 61°F
Sunny. High 16.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
12.9°C
Min:
1.0°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
55.2°F
Min:
33.8°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
10°C
Min:
-3°C
Max:
50°F
Min:
27°F

Today

Sunrise:
5:59
Sunset:
22:25

What we are doing

Features

Are you and your family ready to face an emergency?

Know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!

Plan. Prepare. BE AWARE - Emergency Preparedness Week

Get timely local #weather alerts directly to your Twitter feed.

Alberta Emergency Alert: Stop. Listen. Respond Follow us on Twitter: @AB_EmergAlert

Download the Alberta Emergency Alert mobile application at www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca or text ALBERTA to 965965

Date modified: