- Observed at:
- Whitehorse Airport
- 4:00 AM PDT Saturday 20 September 2014
- 100.9 kPa
- 24 km
- SSE 18 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Friday 19 September 2014
- Tonight, 19 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight then rain. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
- Saturday, 20 September
- Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High 11.
- Saturday night, 20 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
- Sunday, 21 September
- Rain. High 10.
- Monday, 22 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 11.
- Tuesday, 23 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 9.
- Wednesday, 24 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High 9.
- Thursday, 25 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 9.
- Date modified: