Faro, YT

Current Conditions

 
Partly Cloudy

C

Observed at:
Faro Airport
Date:
2:00 PM PDT Wednesday 23 April 2014
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
48 km
Temperature:
6.2°C
Dewpoint:
-2.7°C
Humidity:
53%
Wind:
ESE 17 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
23 Apr

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 40%
  • C
  •  

Thu
24 Apr

Chance of flurries
  • 40%
  • C
  • -1°C

Fri
25 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • C
  • -7°C

Sat
26 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 10°C
  • -7°C

Sun
27 Apr

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 12°C
  • -2°C

Mon
28 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 12°C
  • C

Tue
29 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 13°C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM PDT Wednesday 23 April 2014

Today, 23 April
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon then 40 percent chance of rain showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight, 23 April
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Thursday, 24 April
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 6.
Friday, 25 April
Sunny. Low minus 7. High 9.
Saturday, 26 April
Sunny. Low minus 7. High 10.
Sunday, 27 April
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High 12.
Monday, 28 April
Sunny. Low zero. High 12.
Tuesday, 29 April
Sunny. Low zero. High 13.
Normals
nodata
Max:
C
Min:
-3°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
6:04
Sunset:
21:40

Stay connected