Mayo, YT

Current Conditions

 
Partly Cloudy

C

Observed at:
Mayo Airport
Date:
10:00 AM PDT Thursday 24 April 2014
Condition:
Partly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
32 km
Temperature:
4.7°C
Dewpoint:
-2.6°C
Humidity:
59%
Wind:
E 31 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Thu
24 Apr

Chance of flurries or rain showers
  • 70%
  • C
  •  

Fri
25 Apr

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 10°C
  • -2°C

Sat
26 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 10°C
  • -3°C

Sun
27 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 11°C
  • -2°C

Mon
28 Apr

A mix of sun and cloud
  •  
  • 12°C
  • C

Tue
29 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 13°C
  • C

Wed
30 Apr

Sunny
  •  
  • 13°C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PDT Thursday 24 April 2014

Today, 24 April
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this morning and 30 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High 8.
Tonight, 24 April
Clearing this evening. Low minus 2.
Friday, 25 April
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
Saturday, 26 April
Sunny. Low minus 3. High 10.
Sunday, 27 April
Sunny. Low minus 2. High 11.
Monday, 28 April
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 12.
Tuesday, 29 April
Sunny. Low plus 2. High 13.
Wednesday, 30 April
Sunny. Low plus 1. High 13.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
8.2°C
Min:
1.7°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Normals
nodata
Max:
10°C
Min:
-2°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
6:03
Sunset:
22:00

Stay connected