* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Tonight, 9 March
- Periods of light snow ending early this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 20.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
- Monday night, 10 March
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature rising to minus 9 in the evening then rising slowly.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High plus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High plus 2.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High zero.
- Date modified: