Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 22 October 2014
- TonightWednesday night, 22 October
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 23 October
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 23 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
- FridayFriday, 24 October
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
Cloudy. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 27 October
Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 28 October
Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 11.
- Date modified: