Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Snow. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets and freezing rain early this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 12.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 17.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 20.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 15.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 18.
- Date modified: