Watrous, SK

Current Conditions

 

-10°C

Wind:
SW 5 km/h
Wind Chill:
-13

Conditions details

Observed at:
Watrous
Date:
7:00 AM CST Monday 24 November 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.6 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
-9.9°C
Dewpoint:
-10.7°C
Humidity:
94%
Wind:
SW 5 km/h
Wind Chill:
-13
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM CST Monday 24 November 2014

Monday, 24 November
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this morning and early this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 4.

Monday night, 24 November
Periods of light snow

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow overnight. Low minus 9.

Tuesday, 25 November
Periods of light snow

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of light snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the morning then light in the afternoon. High minus 5 with temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.

Wednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 14.

Thursday, 27 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 12.

Friday, 28 November
Cloudy

Cloudy. Low minus 14. High minus 9.

Saturday, 29 November
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 15.

Sunday, 30 November
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 6.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-7.4°C
Min:
-19.6°C
Precip:
0.5 mm

Normals

Max:
-4°C
Min:
-13°C

Today

Sunrise:
8:35
Sunset:
17:02

Stay connected

Date modified: