Issued: 9:15 PM CST Wednesday 28 January 2015
- TonightWednesday night, 28 January
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 15.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
Clearing early in the morning. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 10.
- Thursday nightThursday night, 29 January
Cloudy. Low minus 15 with temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 16.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 20.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 16.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 15.
What we are doing
- Date modified: