Issued: 5:00 AM CST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TodaySunday, 23 November
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 16.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. High minus 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 19.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 29. High minus 18.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 17.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 16.
- Date modified: