Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 15.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 20.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 11.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Low minus 18. High minus 15.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 22.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 18.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 23. High minus 20.
- Date modified: