- Observed at:
- Saskatoon Diefenbaker Int'l Airport
- 5:00 PM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
- Not observed
- 100.8 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 8.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 3.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 8.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 11.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 16.
What we are doing
- Date modified: