Issued: 4:12 PM CST Monday 22 December 2014
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Periods of snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Temperature steady near minus 6.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 23 December
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 7.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 18.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 17.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 20.
What we are doing
- Date modified: