Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning. High minus 11.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 18.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 12.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 19.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 22. High minus 17.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 23. High minus 19.
- Date modified: