Moose Jaw, SK
- Observed at:
- CFB Moose Jaw
- 10:00 AM CST Friday 19 December 2014
- Snow Grains
- 101.8 kPa
- 1 km
Issued: 7:55 AM CST Friday 19 December 2014
Fog advisory in effect.
- TodayFriday, 19 December
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog with near zero visibility at times this morning. High minus 5.
- TonightFriday night, 19 December
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog developing this evening. Low minus 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. Low minus 9. High plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Sunny. Low minus 5. High plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 10.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 13.
What we are doing
- Date modified: