Moose Jaw, SK
Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Increasing cloudiness. A few rain showers beginning early this evening then changing to periods of snow near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early this evening then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 9.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 8.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Clearing near midnight. Low minus 15.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Sunny. High minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low minus 16. High minus 15.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 13.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 16.
- Date modified: