- Observed at:
- Rosetown Airport
- 9:00 PM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
- Not observed
- 100.6 kPa
Issued: 8:14 PM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
A few clouds. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 12.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 2.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 7.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy. High minus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Sunny. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 10.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 14.
What we are doing
- Date modified: