- Observed at:
- Rosetown Airport
- 5:00 PM CST Tuesday 30 September 2014
- Not observed
- 100.2 kPa
- NW 21 gust 29 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM CST Tuesday 30 September 2014
- Tonight, 30 September
- Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low 7.
- Wednesday, 1 October
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 1 October
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 1.
- Thursday, 2 October
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. High plus 3.
- Friday, 3 October
- Sunny. Low minus 5. High 9.
- Saturday, 4 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 15.
- Sunday, 5 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 19.
- Monday, 6 October
- Sunny. Low plus 5. High 18.
- Date modified: