Issued: 5:09 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 6.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. High 14.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Date modified: