Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Issued: 3:45 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Periods of light snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 after midnight. Low minus 8.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning in the evening. Amount 15 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 15.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Snow. High minus 13.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 10.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Snow. Low minus 15. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 5. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 9.
- Date modified: