Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:45 PM EST Thursday 5 December 2013
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning early this evening then changing to freezing rain near midnight then changing to rain or drizzle overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Rain or periods of drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
- Friday night, 6 December
- Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Sunny. High minus 6.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 8.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 14. High minus 8.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Periods of snow. Low minus 8. High minus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 10.
- Date modified: