Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Issued: 3:45 PM EST Thursday 18 December 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 5.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
What we are doing
- Date modified: