Issued: 3:45 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Low minus 11.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the evening and ending overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 10.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Snow or rain. Low minus 12. High plus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High zero.
- Date modified: