Issued: 3:45 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 19.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of snow. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Periods of rain. High 9.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 12.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Snow. Low minus 15. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Date modified: