- Observed at:
- New Carlisle
- 3:00 AM EDT Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.5 kPa
- ENE 10 km/h
Issued: 3:45 PM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Tonight, 1 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of drizzle beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 15.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- Overcast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 21.
- Tuesday night, 2 September
- Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 18.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- Periods of rain. High 25.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 24.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 26.
- Saturday, 6 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 20.
- Sunday, 7 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 18.
- Date modified: