Issued: 9:58 PM EST Thursday 18 December 2014
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 2.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: