Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Periods of light snow ending overnight then partly cloudy. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 16.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy. High minus 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 9.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Snow. Low minus 11. High plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 6.
What we are doing
- Date modified: