Issued: 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 17.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 11.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 11.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 24. High minus 15.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 18. High minus 12.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Date modified: