- W 8 km/h
- Observed at:
- Gatineau Airport
- 2:00 AM EDT Saturday 25 October 2014
- Not observed
- 100.9 kPa
- W 8 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 24 October
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 14.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 25 October
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.
- MondayMonday, 27 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 11.
- TuesdayTuesday, 28 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 17.
- WednesdayWednesday, 29 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 13.
- ThursdayThursday, 30 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 10.
- Date modified: