Issued: 3:45 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Clearing early in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Snow or rain. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 6. High 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Windy. Low zero. High plus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- Date modified: