Issued: 3:45 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Snow ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Snow changing to rain near midnight. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Rain. High 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of snow. Windy. Low minus 1. High minus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 9.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Snow. Low minus 11. High minus 9.
- Date modified: