Issued: 4:30 AM EST Thursday 25 December 2014
- TodayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Periods of snow beginning this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 7.
- TonightThursday night, 25 December
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 12.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early in the evening. High minus 9 with temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 14. High minus 9.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 29 December
Sunny. Windy. Low minus 21. High minus 21.
- TuesdayTuesday, 30 December
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 25.
- WednesdayWednesday, 31 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 25. High minus 25.
What we are doing
- Date modified: